"Live your life, do your work, then take your hat." ~ Henry David Thoreau


My photo
Welcome to The Tangled Noggin . I am Kim Savage designer/fiber artist/seamstress. My life is crochet, knit, sewing, designing + caring for family and friends...all things I love.
Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, July 1, 2010

fun lil' this and thats and 4th fun!!

Happy 4th! It is going to be a fun one around here with BBQs and pool parties all around. I am looking forward to celebrating especially because I made myself a cool 4th of July halter with this fun vintage fabric I found @ a flea market! My entire family {yes dear you too} will have it on their body some where!! ... Happy 4th!















Fun fourth pillow case dress/mama top for you and your girl! and for the griller a new non reversible full apron to chill and look pretty in while you are hosting the BBQ!












New pillow case dress/mama top just a fun look for you and your girl!












Some fun little this and thats for you and your girl... block the bright lights and sleep in with the new sleep masks in pretty fabrics! Pull back your hair in a pretty, fun and sassy hair wrap after the pool or for gardening!

No comments:

Post a Comment