"Live your life, do your work, then take your hat." ~ Henry David Thoreau


My photo
Welcome to The Tangled Noggin . I am Kim Savage designer/fiber artist/seamstress. My life is crochet, knit, sewing, designing + caring for family and friends...all things I love.
Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fun new this and thats

This little number I fashioned up for a BBQ on the 4th of July! I love it so much and think it is just darling that I decided to make it into a pattern! The top is a tunic that flares a little and is shirred on the back for a comfy fit! So fun for the 4th {and Memorial and Labor days too!} I am thinking it will be really cute in some other fun fabrics!



Below is my newest apron design {inspired by the tunic above} I really think you will feel super pretty around the kitchen in this little number! More of these to come along with new downloadable pdf patterns!!



Hope you are enjoying the lazy days of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment