"Live your life, do your work, then take your hat." ~ Henry David Thoreau


My photo
Welcome to The Tangled Noggin . I am Kim Savage designer/fiber artist/seamstress. My life is crochet, knit, sewing, designing + caring for family and friends...all things I love.
Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

home is where you rest your hat

For the past week I have been completing orders and taking orders! Yay I am super excited about the new web presence and am hoping the next round of hats brings in some more orders! I love a challenge  so bring it on! ... I had the best compliment last week from a sweet customer she told me should could feel the care in each hat! How sweet is that, I love that she felt it because I enjoy creating all of the hats and want them to have a special place and noggin to keep cozy! So she is my favorite customer and friend! Here are the new hats hats hats!! If you like any please email me and order away or if you have an idea you want I'm all ears! That said I'll leave you with a pic of my favorite lil' newborn bonnet!! ta ta for now ~ Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment