"Live your life, do your work, then take your hat." ~ Henry David Thoreau


My photo
Welcome to The Tangled Noggin . I am Kim Savage designer/fiber artist/seamstress. My life is crochet, knit, sewing, designing + caring for family and friends...all things I love.
Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, November 1, 2013

Creating it all

When it comes to daily life, mine is not complete without some form of learning or experiencing a new creative outlet. My latest interest is photography. I got this awesome new camera and am obsessed with learning to use it. The Cannon 4Ti is so amazing I want to use it for taking lovely pics of my kids, my aprons, my hats, my skirts, my dog, heck even my garden {which is a work in progress}. I have signed up for a photography class so soon I will have pictures of all of my heart and hand made creations which will be up for order and purchase! That said I am off to tweak the site and look at my e learning assignments for my photo class! {I love online learning because even a stay at home kind of working mom can fit in a class here and there!!}

ta ta for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment